Wednesday, March 31, 2010

That was fast...Not

Well then...

The day after...not even 24 hours, after I began this blog. I got that phone call. I got a job. Its temp, only 2 months, but it is a JOB nonetheless. I feel motivated over this. Its better to be employed than unemployed, right?

So to celebrate, I spent the day fixing my poor little car, due to the fact her wheels were so worn down that you could see the cable fibers. And what was planned to be a 90 dollar fix, became only 20 dollars, thanks to my sweet aunt in the parts and service department.

What could top off an pretty spectacular day like that? Sushi and ice cream. My day, was to be completely honest, FANTASTIC.

No complaints, Im pretty estatic right now. Even ginger butt funk dude can't ruin my day. If someone tried to...well...that wouldn't be pretty.

My only task for tomorrow is to drop something in the mail. It'll be tough, but the post office is no match for me and my envelope. You hear me disgruntled postal lady? I'm comin' for stamps... and afterwords i might pick up a salad...and take a nap...yeah, that sounds nice.

Here is to a fantastic day,

Angie











~He's gonna get what choo' got...

No comments:

Post a Comment